Monday, September 9, 2013

Personality Test Results

Today's Blogtember Challenge is to take this short personality test and respond to the results.

My results say that I am an INTJ.  Specifically...
So I only showed a slight preference to the first three, but showed a strong preference to Judging.  I had taken a Myers-Briggs Type test before, and I wondered what the comparison might be.  So I pulled out the old test, which I had taken in March of 2012, and I scored exactly even between Introversion and Extraversion; I scored quite a bit higher on Sensing then iNtuition; between Thinking and Feeling I scored exactly even also; and then I scored a lot higher on Judging over Perceiving.

But lets get into the detail report and see if I agree with it about myself.

It says that INTJ's may appear self-confident.  I would say that I may be sometimes, but definitely not all the time.

It also says that INTJ's are perfectionists.  I definitely have that characteristic, but have learned to 'pick my battles'.  Actually another thing I am working is being able to give tasks to other people instead of doing it myself.  That is hard for me, but like I said, I'm working on it.

Another thing I noted was that INTJ's tend to be extremely private people.  I would say I have an aspect of private, yet here I am writing about my life on the world wide web.  Well, go figure.

So that's about it...come back again for tomorrow's installment of Blogtember! :)


Signature white text

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ooohhh....So happy you are commenting!