Friday, September 6, 2013

7 Quick Takes Friday

 
Linking up with Jen and the gang over at Conversion Diary for this weeks Quick Takes. 
 
Here we go...
 --- 1 ---
 
Did you see this video this week? What an amazing kid that gave up his ball for the other kid. He did something selfless for another, and his parents, I’m sure, are proud of the kindness that they have instilled in their child.
http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/giants-fan-gives-baseball-to-crying-diamondbacks-fan-090313

--- 2 ---
 
Thursday this week was the first day of school for our kiddos. Hunter was kind of excited and kind of disappointed that summer was over. He had worried that he wouldn't sleep much the night before, but he slept just fine. Unlike last year, I don’t think he got a total of 2 hours sleep the night before school started.



--- 3 ---
 
So, I have completed the first week in my new position. The week was basically a ‘data load’. I just tried to wrap my head around all of the things that are going on and get myself acquainted with my new responsibilities. It was a lot, but not to overwhelming. Let’s see how next week goes. 

--- 4 ---
 
I learned to can tomatoes on Monday. It had been something I had wanted to do for a long time and just never took the time. My husband’s aunt graciously came over and gave me the live tutorial. I am thankful to know how, and since we planted a garden for the first time this year, I now have something to do with all those tomatoes. It really was something special to me to learn. I really had a great feeling of accomplishment.


 
--- 5 ---
 
I’ve been able to keep up with the Blogtember challenge this week. I wouldn’t say they were all high quality blog posts, but I’m confident that a few of them will turn out that way.



--- 6 ---
 
Pumpkin coffee is back at Dunkin Donuts!  My favorite!  Had my first cup today, but can't wait until the pumpkin spice creamer is out in the stores so I don't have to buy it at DD.


--- 7 ---
 
 Ohhhhhh, quick take #7....what to say...what to say...How about "Have a great weekend!"
 

For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!
 
Signature white text

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ooohhh....So happy you are commenting!