Thursday, August 1, 2013

11 Things Meme

I've been tagged by Tracy over at Making the Trek...so here's how it works:

Rules
1.) The first rule is to post these rules.
2.) Post a photo of yourself then write 11 things about you/your life.
3.) Answer the questions for you set in the original post.
4.) Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5.) Go to their blog/twitter to tell them you have tagged them.

Me and my Hunter in D.C. last summer.

11 things about me:
1.       I was born and grew up in Colorado but have lived in upstate New York for the last 19 years
2.       I like to run around barefoot, even outside
3.       I have done a lot of work on my genealogy
4.       I have a relatively small extended family
5.       I was recently commissioned as a Lay Minister for my Diocese
6.       I used to scrapbook a lot but I just can’t get back into it
7.       I’ve been Catholic for 12 years
8.       I will own a Ford Mustang someday
9.       I do not love cooking on a daily basis (I do it, but I hate it); the funny thing is I really love
          making big Christmas and Thanksgiving dinners.
10.     I love reading but don’t do it as much as I would like
11.     I am new to blogging/reading blogs and have found great community in them.


Tracy’s questions for me to answer:

1.     Single or married? Married 20 years
2.     Kids, furbabies, how many and ages? Daughter Kayla is 19, Son Hunter is 14, and dog
        Sophie is 6
3.     What kind of car do you drive and what was your first car? Currently a Saturn Vue, first
        car was a Mercury Monarch I bought from my parents
4.     Best live concert you went to? Haven’t been to too many, and none of them are really standing
        out in my mind right now so I’ll just pass
5.     Favorite TV show growing up? Tom and Jerry or Three’s Company
6.     Best road trip? To Washington DC
7.     Favorite way to unwind? Hangout with the girls and have a glass of wine
8.     If you could pick a reality show to be on, which would it be? (Hope this qualifies as reality)
        Who Do You Think You Are
9.     Jillian or Bob? Bob (Jillian kinda scares me)
10.   Coffee, tea or Mountain Dew? Coffee, Coffee, Coffee and tea sometimes



And then My questions for Lee, Kelly, Britt, Haley, and Amanda

1.       What is one of your favorite quotes or bible verses?
2.       What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year?
3.       If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
4.       What was the last movie, TV show or book that you loved?
5.       What are your hobbies?
6.       What you wanted to be as an adult when you were a child?
7.       Travel by plane, train, or automobile?
8.       If you could become a character in a TV show or movie, who would you chose to be?
9.       Apple, Android, Windows, or Blackberry?
10.     How many siblings do you have?
11.    Are you more like your mother or father?


 
Thanks for the fun Tracy! :)

**edit** So I decided it would be much more fun if any of my readers wanted to play along... If you do, please comment below with the answers to my questions and if you want, leave questions for me to answer. Now, won't that be fun too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ooohhh....So happy you are commenting!